Plastic PP geogrid composite geotextile is a compound product made of PP geogrid and PET geotextile,
especially designed for soil stabilisation and reinforcement applications. The composite geogrids are manufactured by bonding a biaxial geogrid to a nonwoven polyester geotextile
1. It can widely apply in the water conservation, the municipal administration,
2. The building, transportation, subway and the tunnel,
3. The environmental protection and so on.
1. Improving bearing capacity of road foundation and prolong its service life.
2. Preventing road surface from subsiding and cracking.
3. Be convenient for construction, reducing cost and maintaining expense for the project.
4. Providing stability for slopes and avoid the losing of the water and soil.