Wall Spike - News - Anping Enzar Metal Products Co., Ltd.


Wall Spike

Release Date: 2018-01-08

Our spikes are typically used as wall spikes, being fitted along the tops of walls or to building fascias, however they are also often bolted to or welded along the top of metal gates or fences. The more aggressive wall spike products such as our razor point or razor spike (sometimes called viper spike) security spikes, are more likely to be used at commercial sites than in domestic environments and careful consideration must always be given to their suitability for any location in which their use is being considered.

Previous article :T Fence Post

Next article :316 stainless steel is different from 314 stainless steel